Highway Hotel Gin Gin Freehold Going Concern
Freehold Going Concern
This long established regional hotel located in Gin Gin, Queensland is offered for sale after a long period of time with the same owner.
It is located on the northbound side of the main highway in the middle of the central business area of the township.
The business has been operated under full management for many years, but it is ideally suited to family owner operation.
There is a lounge bar, public bar, gaming area with 5 machines and TAB & Keno facilities. A recent Council upgade to the business area of the township has made Gin Gin a popular, visitor friendly rest point for Bruce Highway travellers.Excellent Freehold Hotel Opportunity
$750,000.00 GST Exempt
- Freehold country Queensland hotel sale
- Located on the northbound side of the Bruce Highway
- Central CBD position within the lovely township of Gin Gin
- Lounge bar & public bar, plus outdoor seating
- Gaming area with 5 machines
- TAB & Keno facilities
- An extensive Council upgrade to the CBD are has made Gin Gin and attractive highway stopping point
- Currently operated under management
- Ideally suited to family operattion
PLEASE NOTE: It is our policy to protect the interests of our clients. Accordingly, prior to releasing any sensitive information, including financial information, we require a Confidentiality Agreement to be signed and returned to us.
You can obtain one of these either by clicking here or by making an enquiry using our feedback form.
When you make an enquiry from this page on a listing an email will automatically be sent to you with the confidentiality agreement attached.
This agreement is in .pdf format so you will need Acrobat Reader to view it.
Print it out and scan and email it to us, take a picture on your smart phone or drop it into our office.