Carmody Cycles - Freehold Business
This long established family cycle business has been placed on the market to pave the way for retirement. The business operates from freehold premises at 4 Powers Street Bundaberg with a substantial showroon area, and repair workshop. Land area is 1,166m2 and the building consists of a 300m2 upstairs residence, and the 400m2 ground floor showroom and workshop. The residence and part of the showroom/workshop are currently rented out. Very versatile property to owner occupy or lease.Very solid property and a reputable business.
$495,000.00 GST Exempt
Very versatile and solid property investment
- Long established cycle shop for sale
- Substantial freehold investment included
- Sales of new bikes and accessories from the ground floor showroom
- Dedicated area where all repairs are carried out
- Land area of the property is 1,166m2
- Concrete block building with a floor area of approximately 700m2
- Ground floor showroom & workshop 400m2
- Upstairs residence 300m2 currently rented at $300/week
- Vendor is retiring
- New owner will have the opportunity to ramp the business up to a new level
PLEASE NOTE: It is our policy to protect the interests of our clients. Accordingly, prior to releasing any sensitive information, including financial information, we require a Confidentiality Agreement to be signed and returned to us.
You can obtain one of these either by clicking here or by making an enquiry using our feedback form.
When you make an enquiry from this page on a listing an email will automatically be sent to you with the confidentiality agreement attached.
This agreement is in .pdf format so you will need Acrobat Reader to view it.
Print it out and scan and email it to us, take a picture on your smart phone or drop it into our office.