191 Bourbong Street
This property would rate as one of Bundabergs finest historic buildings. It is high set with a total foor area of over 500m, not including the substantial outside balcony areas. The historic stables building in the courtyard area has also been converted into office space, and is included in the lease for the ground floor of the main building. The upper floor of the main building is leased to a local Law Firm on a lonf term lease. Thre is a full kitchen, male and female toilets, airconditioning, and considerable off street staff car parks.
There is a further building with main street frontage lease to a property rental organisation.
An impressive and fully tenanted Bundaberg Historic property, in wonderful condition.
Offers over $1,400,000 invited.
- A Bundaberg masterpiece historic property offered for sale
- Corner of Maryborough and Bourbong Streets
- One of Bundaberg's finest heritage buildings
- Ground floor of the main building is leased including the historic stables, to a long term professional tenant
- The upper floor is leased to a long established Bundaberg law firm
- There is a further main street facing building leased to a property rental organisation
- Excellent Exposure at this busy intersection
- Carpeted throughout, stained glass windows, and Mahogony joinery
- Close walking distance to Post Office, Banks, Council Chambers and shops